Each letter defines a fashion state of mind

samedi 13 avril 2013

M like ... Monochrome

Most people usually see life either black or white, what if we didn't have to choose, what if it was a bit of both ? 

In opposition to the opulent trend from my last post, this summer's other major trend is minimalist, geometric, architectural, asymmetrical black and white. 

Givenchy and Balenciaga are my favorites this summer, Chanel too,  has always been a good classic monochrome. Zara has also amazing pieces as usual ! 

Even celebs use it as a couple matching trend. I really like Kim and Kanye's version, rocking it with white for him and black for her, nice way to reverse the codes. 



Here is my selection : 



































Here is how I've styled it so far :



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire