Each letter defines a fashion state of mind

samedi 2 mars 2013

I like ... Iconic Couples

Nowadays it's good to have a reminder that true love still exists. My heart always melts when I look at some stylish couples who share more than love, they also share style and this very special spark that makes them iconic.  

Wether they are famous or not, from the past or the present, real or fictional, they all have this one thing in common, their love for one another and fashion.

Some of you might think that this post is so corny, but I cannot help it... I am a dreamer who believes in Love and will always do. And when style and love are together well, what can I say, it's paradise ! aha 

Maybe these pictures will convince you... 


















































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire