Each letter defines a fashion state of mind

samedi 23 février 2013

G like ... Geeky Glasses


I really liked The Sartorialist's recent post " If You’re Thinking About…… Girls in Glasses ". You can't go sexier than a classic look with some retro glasses. Being myself a little geekette with glasses, I really enjoy matching my outfits with that retro, " I work for Foxtons " kind of look.  aha ! 


Here is my selection of some of the best Girl in glasses look :










































 
I love Terry Richardson's Glasses shoots !


And here is my geeky face !






Source: thesartorialist , stockholm streetstyle , theyallhateus , terrysdiary



1 commentaire:

  1. http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nerd%20glasses
    indispensable pour suivre au quotidien le phénomène

    RépondreSupprimer