Each letter defines a fashion state of mind

mardi 28 octobre 2014

H like ..... Halloween

For as long as I can remember, I have always loved to dress up, probably because Halloween and my birthday are on the same day. It combines two of my biggest passions in life, fashion and imagination/creativity. Just like every year, once again I am going to celebrate it in style and with a lot of fantasy. Having not one but two halloween parties this year, I will dedicate two posts to this special theme ( and just because I love it so much ). 

So to start, here is my main inspiration for this year: Alice's dark side in wonderland. Just imagine.... an archive Balenciaga little black dress, a vintage victorian apron, a lot of black lace, smokey eyes, red blooded lips, a Maison Michel headpiece and as the final touch, one of Urania Gazelli's amazing  clutches... et Voila ! You'll just be the queen of the ball. 

Here is a glimpse of what it would look like: 


































































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire